Children's folklore as a means of formation of communicative competence in young children of school age
Today, the issues of creativity, the disclosure of the creative beginning of each child as a real subject of life, are gaining a new sound. Society today desperately needs people who think creatively, are able to create culture, live р р, develop р. Therefore, the formation of an educated, creative personality р one of the priority tasks of education reform р Ukraine.
Under the conditions of the national revival of the spirituality and culture of the Ukrainian people, oral folk art can р an effective means of forming communicative competence. Therefore, younger students should р offered the best examples of folklore. After all, they are close to the children’s world.
The ред of oral folk art during the educational process with children has its own methodology and sequence, which takes into account the specifics and features of the child’s age, compliance with which will contribute to the development of speech р general and the formation of speech and communicative competence.
Also, one of the important, effective ways to develop verbal creativity р junior high school has always been a folk tale, as one of the varieties of folklore. After all, р р a fairy tale that best activates children’s imagination and creative thinking, serves as a model of literary language and a means of developing coherent speech, a source of images and plots. Listening to fairy tales allows you to expand, enrich your vocabulary, lay a solid foundation for coherent speech and communicative competence. After all, fairy tales, as a rule, include repetitions, repeated listening to which helps to memorize words and individual expressions and, consequently, replenish the passive vocabulary.The teacher needs to create appropriate conditions for the full speech development of students. After all, by systematically using various genres of oral folk art р the educational process, significant results can р achieved. Oral folk art provides an example of literary correct, pure language, significantly enriches the passive and active vocabulary, forms knowledge about the environment, as a result р the basis for the formation of both language and speech competence of primary school children.
2. Boghush A. M. (2011). Metodyka navchannja ditej ukrajinsjkoji movy v doshkiljnykh navchaljnykh zakladakh: pidruchnyk [Methods of teaching children the Ukrainian language in preschool educational institutions: a textbook]. 2-e vyd., pererobl. i dopovn. Kyjiv : Slovo. [in Ukrainian].
3. Boghush A. M. (2002).Ukrajinsjke narodoznavstvo v doshkiljnomu zakladi: navch. posib. [Ukrainian ethnography in preschool: textbook. method] / A. M. Boghush, N. V. Lysenko. 2-e vyd., pererobl. i dopovn. Kyjiv : Vyshha shkola. [in Ukrainian].
4. Jenghalycheva I. Movlennjevyj rozvytok ditej doshkiljnogho viku zasobamy malogho zhanrovogho foljkloru [Speech development of preschool children by means of small genre folklore]. [Elektronnyj resurs]. Rezhym dostupu: http://library.udpu.org.ua/library_files/psuh_pedagog_probl_silsk_shkolu/50/13.pdf − Data pereghljadu: 10.05.2018. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kalusjka L. V. (2006). Dyvokraj. Vybrani dydaktyko-metodychni materialy u 2-kh knyghakh dlja pracivnykiv doshkiljnykh zakladiv. [Wildlife. Selected didactic and methodical materials in 2 books for employees of preschool institutions]. Knygha persha. Ternopilj: Mandrivecj. [in Ukrainian].
6. Korotkyj tlumachnyj slovnyk ukrajinsjkoji movy. (1978). [Short explanatory dictionary of the Ukrainian language]. / L. L. Ghlumecjka. Kyjiv: Rad. shk. [in Ukrainian].
7. Marchun O. V. (2010). Materialy do vyvchennja dytjachogho foljkloru : navch. posibnyk. [Materials for the study of children's folklore: textbook. manual]. Kyjiv. : Vydavnycho-polighrafichnyj centr «Kyjivsjkyj universytet», Ch. 1. [in Ukrainian].
8. Nedashkivsjka N. (2013). Movlennjevi vytynanky: vyghadujemo kazku [Movlennevi vytynanky: vygaduemo kazku]. / N. Nedashkivsjka, O. Kononenko, O. Lakhtadyr // Vykhovatelj metodyst doshkiljnogho zakladu. [in Ukrainian].
9. Rudenko Ju. A. (2009). Zbaghachennja slovnyka ditej starshogho doshkiljnogho viku ekspresyvnoju leksykoju zasobamy ukrajinsjkoji narodnoji kazky. [Enrichment of the vocabulary of older preschool children with expressive vocabulary by means of Ukrainian folk tales]. Naukova shkola akademika Ally Boghush: monoghrafija / Uporjadnyk i zaghaljna red. A. M. Boghush. Kyjiv: Slovo. [in Ukrainian].
10. Rusova S. F. (1996). Vybrani pedaghoghichni tvory. [Selected pedagogical works]. Kyjiv : Osvita. [in Ukrainian].
11. Syvachuk N. P. (2002). Ukrajinsjka narodna poezija pestuvannja [Ukrainian folk poetry cultivation]: posibnyk dlja studentiv filol. fak-tiv (spec.ukr. mova i lit. ta narodoznavstvo) ta ped. fak-iv vyshhykh navch. zakladiv. Kyjiv: Naukovyj svit. [in Ukrainian].
12. Shalimova L. L. (2013). Kazkoterapija jak zasib rozvytku doshkiljnjat [Fairy tale therapy as a means of developing preschool children]. Kharkiv : Ranok. [in Ukrainian].