Development of creative potential of future masters of musical arts in extracurricular activities of higher education institution
Abstract. The article analyzes the theoretical foundations of a young person's creative development, which is impossible to imagine outside the history of the people or nation to which he belongs, because a person enters society as a representative of a nation through education, upbringing, acquaintance with art and more.
It is noted that an effective means of pedagogical influence on the individual, an important factor that provides a young person not only the assimilation of national and world cultural heritage, but also the conditions for full self-realization and comprehensive self-expression, should be both art in general and artistic activity in particular. .
Significant potential in the creative development of future masters of music has fiction, the work of writers of the native land. For example, when organizing and conducting cultural events in higher education institutions aimed at the creative development of the student's personality (evenings, debates, quizzes, etc.), you can use materials from the life and work of famous Ukrainian writers, poets, playwrights, directors , musicians.
The development of students' creative potential will be successful if not only the latest technologies of such activities, modern pedagogical achievements, but also the best traditions of the Ukrainian style of youth, its creative development, namely: nationally oriented direction of the young person's entry into society, including her creative development; its spiritual, religious nature; humanistic, personality-oriented orientation of education and upbringing, but, at the same time, collectivism as a powerful means of educational influence, because Ukrainians have long been characterized by a combination of a sense of individualism with belonging to a large community.
That is why, given the research topic, the purpose of our work was to analyze the development of creative potential of future masters of music in the extracurricular activities of higher education. In view of this, a special role in training not only a highly professional worker, but also a creative person who is able to respond quickly and productively to the realities of life, belongs to extracurricular activities in higher education.
2. Derghach M. A. (2004). Teatraljne mystectvo ta socializacija osobystosti [Theatrical art and socialization of the individual. Social work in Ukraine]. Socialjna robota v Ukrajini: teorija i praktyka. # 3. S. 57–62.
3. Zhuravsjkyj V. S. (2003). Vyshha osvita jak faktor derzhavotvorennja i kuljtury v Ukrajini [Higher education as a factor of state formation and culture in Ukraine]. K. : Vydavnychyj dim “In Jure”. 416 s.
4. Zabolotna O. A. (2004). Kuljturno-istorychni vidminnosti amerykansjkogho i ukrajinsjkogho styliv socializaciji [Cultural and historical differences between American and Ukrainian styles of socialization]. Pedaghoghika i psykhologhija. # 2 (43). S. 51–61.
5. Karpova I. Gh. Mystecjka studija u vyshhomu navchaljnomu zakladi jak zasib nabuttja majbutnim specialistom kuljturno-mystecjkogho, khudozhnjo-tvorchogho dosvidu [Art studio in a higher educational institution as a means of acquiring a future specialist of cultural, artistic, artistic and creative experience]/Elektronnyj resurs. Ghumanizm ta osvita : materialy IKh mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf., (Vinnycja, 2008 r.). Rezhym dostupu: http://www./humed/2008/index.htm
6. Kovalenko V. (2002). Povtorjujuchy shljakh ujavy, dumky, pochuttja…[ Repeating the path of imagination, thoughts, feelings]. (Literatura ridnogho kraju jak zasib formuvannja tvorchogho myslennja obdarovanykh uchniv). Ukrajinsjka literatura v zaghaljnoosvitnij shkoli. # 2. S. 52–62.
7. Ovcharenko Gh. E. (2005). Pedaghoghichni umovy socializaciji studentiv mystecjko-pedaghoghichnykh specialjnostej [Pedagogical conditions of socialization of students of art and pedagogical specialties]: dys. …kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.05. Lughansjk, 257 s.
8. Petrochko Zh. V. (2000). Tekhnologhija rozvytku dukhovnosti osobystosti zasobamy mystectva slova [Technology of development of spirituality of the person by means of art of words]. Tekhnologhiji socialjno-pedaghoghichnoji roboty / [za zagh. red. A. J. Kapsjkoji]. K. : [b. v.], S. 302–319.
9. Pro Vseukrajinsjkyj konkurs uchnivsjkoji tvorchosti [On the All-Ukrainian competition of student creativity]: Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrajiny vid 22 bereznja 2002 roku # 284/2002. Oficijnyj visnyk Ukrajiny. 2002. # 13. S. 13.
10. Rubyna Ju. Y. (1983). Teatraljnaja samodejateljnostj shkoljnykov: osnovы pedaghoghycheskogho rukovodstva [Teatralnaya samadeyatelnost shkolnikov: osnovy pedagogicheskogo rukovodstva: posobie]: posobye dlja uchytelej y rukovodytelej teatraljnыkh kollektyvov / Rubyna Ju. Y., Zavadskaja T. F., Shevelev N. N. [2–e yzd., pererab. y dop.]. M. : Prosveshhenye,. 176 s.
11. Savchenko S. V. (2004). Naukovo-teoretychni zasady socializaciji studentsjkoji molodi v pozanavchaljnij dijaljnosti v umovakh reghionaljnogho osvitnjogho prostoru [Scientific and theoretical principles of socialization of student youth in extracurricular activities in terms of regional educational space]: avtoref. dys. … na zdobuttja nauk. stupenja doktora ped. nauk : spec. 13.00.05 “Socialjna pedaghoghika”. Lughansjk, 61 s.
12. Sjevast'janova O. A. (2007). Socialjno-pedaghoghichni umovy socializaciji studentsjkoji molodi u vykhovnomu procesi vyshhogho navchaljnogho zakladu [Socio-pedagogical conditions of socialization of student youth in the educational process of higher education]: dys. … kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.05. Lughansjk, 209 s.
13. Khimko S. R. (2005). Shkiljnyj teatr rozkryvaje tvorchyj potencial osobystosti uchnja [School theater reveals the creative potential of the student's personality]. Obdarovana dytyna. # 7. S. 18–24.
14. Shashenko S. Ju. (2003). Socialjne stanovlennja studentsjkoji molodi u pozaaudytornyj chas u vyshhykh navchaljnykh zakladakh [Social formation of student youth in extracurricular time in higher educational institutions]: dys. … kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.05. K., 256 s.