The concept of competence in the musical training of afuture teacher
The article examines the concept of competence, identifies the features of the formation of professional competence of a music teacher.
The purpose of our article is to outline the concept of “competence” in the pedagogical activity and musical training of future specialists.
Research methods. The following research methods were used in the study of this concept: analysis and synthesis of scientific, psychological, pedagogical and methodological literature, generalization and systematization of the material.
2. Selevko H.K. Encyclopedia of educational technologies. In 2 vols. 2005. 556 pp. [in Russian].
3. Zimnyaya I. A. Key competencies – a new paradigm of the educational result. 2009. № 2. Pp. 7 – 14. [in Russian].
4. Zimnyaya I.A. Competence and competency in the context of the competence-based approach in education [Electronic resource] http://www.rusreadorg.ru/ckeditor_assets/attachments/63/i_a_zymnaya_competency_and_competence.pdf. [in Russian].
5. National Doctrine of Education Development: Decree of the President of Ukraine №347 on April 17, 2002 // web-site of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine: www.mon.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
6. Dictionary of foreign words / Compiled by: S. M. Morozov, L. M. Shkaraputa. – Kyiv. 2000. – 680 p. [in Ukrainian].
7. Dictionary of the Ukrainian language: in 11 volumes / [eds. colleagues. I. K. Bilodid (chairman) and others]. –К .: Naukova Dumka [en: Scientific Thought], 1970 – 1980. – Т. 4: І – М / [eds. A. A. Buriachok, H. M. Hnatiuk, P. P. Dotsenko]. –К .: Naukova Dumka [en: Scientific Thought], 1973. – 840 pp. [in Ukrainian].
8. State standard of primary general education [Electronic resource]. http://mon.gov.ua/content/%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%B2%D1%96%D1%82%D0%B0/derj-standart-pochatk-new.pdf. [in Ukrainian].
9. Abdullin E. B., Nikolaeva E. B. Music and pedagogical technologies of a music teacher: Textbook. – М: Prometheus, 2005.– 232 pp. [in Russian].
10. Berher N. A. Modern concept and methods of teaching music (Voice of notes). KARO, 2004. – 368 pp. [in Russian].
11. Shishov S. E. School: monitoring the quality of education. Pedagogical Society of Russia, 2000. – 316 pp. [in Russian].